Automation Light Level

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #1298 by osalval
Replied by osalval on topic Automation Light Level
Thanks,
I did, I do, I'm doing and I don't know if I will do.

My question is:
I have to evaluate light level every second.
The Automation rule, when active, should decide if it has to activate relay down, relay up or stop (deactivate both of them). And thats should be continuosly every change of light level.
Finally and not less important, there must be a buttom to actívate or deactivate this Automation rule.

This Automation rule is now working in my OpenHAB control, not easy at all!, and I am not coder person.

Your controller is more easy in all aspects, except Automation part, maybe because OpenHAB has more examples
I am working also this Automation in PiDome controller because it uses blockly.
Yes your controller is third I test, no, the second because before you don't have Roller Shutter control.

Maybe this Automation is not posible to do in EasyIoT.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago #1304 by EasyIoT
Replied by EasyIoT on topic Automation Light Level

osalval wrote: Thanks,
I did, I do, I'm doing and I don't know if I will do.

My question is:
I have to evaluate light level every second.
The Automation rule, when active, should decide if it has to activate relay down, relay up or stop (deactivate both of them). And thats should be continuosly every change of light level.
Finally and not less important, there must be a buttom to actívate or deactivate this Automation rule.

This Automation rule is now working in my OpenHAB control, not easy at all!, and I am not coder person.

Your controller is more easy in all aspects, except Automation part, maybe because OpenHAB has more examples
I am working also this Automation in PiDome controller because it uses blockly.
Yes your controller is third I test, no, the second because before you don't have Roller Shutter control.

Maybe this Automation is not posible to do in EasyIoT.

If you need to check for events continuously use EventHelper. It catch every event so there's no need to pool every second.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Forum latest

• No posts to display.