New version of EasyIoT server V0.8 is out.
RPI image works with RPI 1 and RPI 2.
- added notification disable checkbox
- new control roller shutter (MySensors:S_COVER, V_UP, V_STOP, V_DOWN, V_DIMMER)
- added support for custom icons
- display graph values on mouse hoover
- solved GPIO crash if not using MySensors driver
- added control API for AI sensors (for LUA programs)
- new control roller shutter (EasyIoT ESP8266: S_COVER, V_UP, V_STOP, V_DOWN, V_LEVEL)
- small bug fixes
If you already using EasyIoT server proper installation procedure is (Windows and Raspberry platform):
- create backup copy of easyiot folder on Raspberry Pi (or Windows machine)
- shutdown EasyIoT server (Configure->General settings->Shutdown server)
- delete html folder
- extract all files from new installation except config, log and programs folder (in config folder is your configuration) and keep EasyIoTDatabase.sqlite (history data)
- restart your EasyIoT server
- Clear Web browser cache. If you do not clear browser cache old application will stay in your browser and it will not work correctly.
New release is on download page.
See more tutorials at http://iot-playground.com/build
To support this site and EasyIoT framework development please buy in our store.
Raspberry Pi 512MB Model B +
Raspberry Pi Model B+, ARM1176JZF-S Running at 700MHz, 512MB RAM.